Saturday 14 December 2013

Boring!

Hi Kindergartens! It was boring in the school without you today. I played with the blocks, read some books and looked in Mrs. Russell's cupboards to see if she had any snacks. I went to the North Pole but had nothing to report to Santa so he put me to work wrapping presents. You would not believe how many presents we have to wrap. Can you keep a secret? I think I saw some of your names on the boxes! You must have been very good. Where do you think I am now? Love, Jingle Sparkles

4 comments:

  1. I think you are on Mrs. Russell's desk. Thank you for writing me a note from Mrs. Russell's computer yesterday. I look forward to seeing you tomorrow in a new spot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right Skylar I did land on Mrs. Russell's desk. I was looking at all her pens. I really like the Mickey Mouse one. Do you think she will miss it if I take it to Santa?

      Love, Jingle Sparkles

      Delete
  2. I think your on Mrs. Russell's desk too!
    I love trying to figure out where you are every morning and my elf Twinkle wanted to say hi to you!
    From Dawson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twinkle!!!!! I know your elf! We were racing down Candy Cane Hill before we left the North Pole last night! Ask Twinkle who won. Hint..... the elf's initials are J.S.
    Love, Jingle Sparkles

    ReplyDelete