Sunday 15 December 2013

What a Flight!

Wow! What a trip to the North Pole I just had! That was one of the stormiest nights I have ever had to fly. Santa had to ask Rudolph to stand outside his Toy Shop so that we could find our way there! I helped Santa for most of the night and then I blew all the back to All Hallows. Now it is time for me to have a little rest. If you have an elf at home can you tell me where they are this morning. I am looking for new places to land. Do you know where I am now? Love, Jingle Sparkles

3 comments:

  1. I think he is on the apple :)
    Dawson Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are on Mrs. Russell's apple. I have an Elf, his name is Jingle Bell and this morning he was on my coffee table and he made a snowflake out of Q-tips and he was sitting in the box.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Skylar,
      I like using Mrs. Russell's computer. This is fun!
      I know Jingle Bell. She and I had hot chocolate at the Elf Top Cafe the other evening. She likes hers with peppermint but I like mine with ginger - it keeps my magic flowing! I hope you enjoyed your snow day! See you tomorrow.

      Love, Jingle Sparkles

      Delete