Monday 9 December 2013

Jingle Sparkles

Hello Kindergartens! My name is Jingle Sparkles and I am a classroom Scout Elf. I arrived in your classroom just after the Christmas Concert ended tonight. I am in your classroom to watch over you and make sure that you are following all the rules at school. Then I will report back to Santa each night and let him know how each of you are doing. Each day before you come to school check the blog and I will post a picture of where I am so that you can try to figure out where I am hiding. Once you look at my picture make a comment letting everyone know where you think I am! When you get to school we will see if you were right! Here is my first picture. Can you guess where I am? Love, Jingle Sparkles

9 comments:

  1. I think your in the Christmas tree on the table
    Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your in the Christmas tree on the table
    Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are in our Christmas tree. Skylar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daniel thinks he is hiding in the xmas tree on the table!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that you are in our Christmas tree!! Welcome back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kaitlyn says in the xmas tree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jingle Sparkles is in the Christmas tree. Luke Efford

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jingle Sparkes is in the Christmas tree. Luke Efford

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the Elf is in our Christmas Tree. Emma Hillier

    ReplyDelete