Friday 13 December 2013

Very Quiet

Hi Kindergartens! It is very quiet in the school right now! It is a little boring and I am wishing that you were all here. The Kinderstarts were very good on Friday. They made beautiful Christmas wreaths and they all told me what they would like for Christmas. I had a lot to remember when I flew to the North Pole but I think that I remembered it all. Santa thinks the Kinderstarts will be very happy on Christmas morning. I just returned to the classroom and am trying to find a perfect place. Where do you think I landed this time?

3 comments:

  1. I think you landed on where we play our puppets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Skylar! There is nothing to do today at school with no one here so I decided to use Mrs. Russell's computer and write back to you. You were right, I was at the puppet theatre. Sally and I put on a puppet show for Tony and Iggy. They loved it. I hope that you are having a good weekend. See you on Monday!

      Delete
  2. Dawson thinks your in the puppet theatre... and he said that he hopes you had fun with the kinderstart kids!

    ReplyDelete