Friday 13 December 2013

Having Fun!

Hello Kindergartens! I hope you are having a fun day at home. I will keep a good eye on the Kinderstarts and let Santa know how they are doing. I would say they are very excited to be using your classroom today! When I got to the North Pole last night Santa asked me how all of you were behaving. I told him that you did a great job drawing and painting your strings of lights and that the Polar Express is looking very good. I asked Santa if he could get me a pair of pjs for Tuesday but he didn't know if he would have time. I will keep my fingers crossed. Santa said to remember to be good listeners and to make sure to follow the rules at school. Check out the blog on the weekend to see where I am! I plan on having lots of fun in here! Do you know where I am sitting right now?

2 comments:

  1. Dawson thinks he is by everyones work boxes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she is by our boxes with our centre toys.

    ReplyDelete