Wednesday 11 December 2013

I'm Watching You!

Hello Kindergartens! I had a lot of fun in your classroom today. I loved watching you practice for the Polar Express. I think that your Special Friends are really going to like your presentation. I would love to ride to the North Pole on a train full of children, drinking hot chocolate and eating candy. I always have to fly there and it can be very cold! I just got back from seeing Santa and I told him that some of you were being very good. I noticed that some of you were having difficulty being good listeners but Santa said not to tell him any names until I watched for a few more days. I hope that you all work hard to listen and do your work. I am in a new place now and the classroom looks pretty neat from here. Can you guess where I am? Love, Jingle Sparkles

4 comments:

  1. I think she is sitting on the machine that plays our movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that she is on our ceiling! Dawson!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are on the thing that shines the light on our smart board.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think she's on the smart board projector. Luke Efford

    ReplyDelete