Wednesday 18 December 2013

My Favorite Day

Today was my favorite day at All Hallows Elementary! I loved seeing you all in the gym for your holiday meal. It was so nice to have everyone eat their turkey dinner together, sing Christmas carols and visit with Santa. I was excited to see Santa at the school again and I really like those smelly pencils. What did Mrs. Russell call them? Smencils I think! You are very lucky to have so many great volunteers prepare a meal for so many children. It is soon time for me to return to the North Pole for good but I have a few more places to land and watch. Where do you think I am now? Love, Jingle Sparkles

2 comments:

  1. I think you are in our letter pack today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Skylar is right and that you are in the letter pack today.

    ReplyDelete