Thursday 19 December 2013

My Last Day!

Today is my last day at All Hallow's. You have all been so much fun to spend time with and I have had lots of good things to say to Santa about you. I hope I get to come back to your classroom next year. I am really looking forward to the Sing-a-long today. My favorite Christmas Carol is Jingle Bells. What is yours? Tonight I will return to the North Pole to help Santa wrap presents and pack the sleigh. I hope you have a great Christmas holiday and that Santa has a special treat in his bag just for you. I decided to land in the same place as my first day with you. Can you guess where I am?

2 comments:

  1. I think you are in the Christmas tree, I hope I see you next year at school Jingle Sparkles. It's been fun looking for you everyday on the computer, I hope you have a nice year with Santa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on the table in the Christmas tree. Luke Efford

    ReplyDelete